By using our services, as a supplier you can concentrate on what is important to you and your core business. VRM solves stock problems nationwide by providing sales, merchandising and ordering services which increase sales for home improvement and building industry suppliers. We also provide market information and intelligence to the New Zealand home improvement and building industry.
Why are more companies moving to vendor refill / Vendor Instore Support (VIS)?
- To reduce inventory, and the control costs for the merchant
- To ensure all stock is reviewed on a regular basis
- To reduce the risk of ‘stock-outs’
- To maximise sales and improve customer satisfaction through good stock control
- To ensure your products are on show, well stocked and looking their best
VRM’s point of difference
- Knowledge of customers and of retailing in the New Zealand home improvement and building sector
- We offer one point of contact – anytime/anywhere.
- No human resources issues for our customers: that is our responsibility.
- No hidden costs. There is one monthly charge.
- We are committed to delivering on what we say we will, across all areas of business.
What can VRM offer?
- We are all about delivering customised solutions that work
- VRM eliminates the need for representatives to spend precious time doing VIS at the branch level.
- VRM will use the same staff in each individual branch.
- VRM will carry out vendor refill and inventory control on a regular basis as required, raising the profile of your products and brands and managing ‘out of stocks’ through the vendor refill process.
- VRM will help minimise the risk of a competitor taking your business.
- Comprehensive reporting
- Range reviews within stores
- Vendor Instore Support (VIS) service to merchants nationally (weekly, fortnightly, monthly)
- Sell and cut-in of new lines
- New store set-ups and refurbishments
- Credits and returns processed